Identity Verification Troubleshooting
When initiating your verification:
- Ensure your document is either a Passport or an official ID issued by your country.
- Ensure your document contains latin characters, we cannot accept IDs with non-latin characters only.
- Ensure your document is valid and not expired, without hole punches or other modifications.
- Ensure your document is in a well-lit area without glare. Natural sunlight is best.
- Photograph the entire document and avoid cutting off any corners or sides.
- Ensure the ID is fully visible and in focus.
- Chrome browser is recommended.
- Using your mobile camera during the verification process is recommended.
- Do not hide any information on the ID.
- When taking the selfie, face the camera directly and make sure the picture shows you from your shoulders to the top of your head.
- Use a plain wall as a background if possible. Do not wear sunglasses or hats. If you're wearing glasses in your ID photo, also wear them in your selfie. If you are not wearing glasses in your ID photo, take them off for your selfie.